From the initial gathering of dedicated trappers that started the Texas Trappers & Fur Hunters Association in 1980, the TTFHA has grown into the premier organization representing trappers and fur hunters in the Lone Star state today.
We're proud to say that we work alongside state and federal agencies as well as private citizens to conserve Texas wildlife though sound wildlife management practices.
Key alliances with Texas Parks and Wildlife, fellow sportsmen's groups, and governmental agencies assure that trapping and fur hunting is well represented at every level by the men and women of the TTHFA.
The Texas Trappers and Fur Hunters Association is a non-profit 501(c)3 education based organization dedicated to the following objectives:
Spring 2019 Rendezvous
- EDUCATE the public on the consumptive use of wildlife as a necessary and proper tool of wildlife management.
- SUPPORT & PROMOTE comprehensive educational programs based upon scientific study of the wise use and conservation of Texas wildlife.
- EDUCATE trappers in the proper harvesting and management of furbearing animals.
- ADVOCATE for scientifically based wildlife legislation.
- SUPPORT wildlife education through funding and scholarships.
April 12-13, 2019
Expo Center of Taylor County
1700 Hwy 36
Abilene, TX 79602
Contact: Mitchell Simpson for vendor space - 806-847-7562