The longest running farm show in Texas is back! For the 24th year, the Abilene Chamber and the Taylor County AgriLife Extension Service are proud to co-host the 2023 Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) Feb. 21 & 22 at the Taylor Telecom Arena, presented by Lawrence Hall Abilene.
The Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo (TFRWE) is a unique, one-of-a-kind agribusiness event that serves as an opportunity for vendors to interface directly with a combination of farm, ranch and/or wildlife managers and rural consumers in the Big Country.
On the second day of the event, we will host the first Agriculture Legacy Luncheon, to honor the Agriculture Family of the Year.
What to expect:
- More than 150 booths
- Attendance from 3,500 plus from the Big Country
- Continuing education opportunities provided by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office
- Town & Country Women's Fair
- Special live demos and panels
Click here for a tentative schedule of events.
- Reach a captive audience of potential customers
- Showcase your company's products and services
- Connect with new and current customers
- Generate brand awareness
- Network with professionals from every facet of business
Women's Fair Information: