Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor of the West Texas Fair & Rodeo here in Abilene, TX! The Expo Center of Taylor County is a non profit organization 501(c)3 and depends on sponsorship's to make these events happen.
The West Texas Fair & Rodeo is the largest attraction for the Expo Center of Taylor County with an average attendance of 112,000 plus. The West Texas Fair & Rodeo is proud to offer 8 different sponsorship opportunities that can be chosen to fit your business marketing needs. Sponsorship Benefits
- Reach an audience of over 100,000
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Help provide an economic boost to the Abilene/Taylor County area of between $15.78 million and $17.65 million.
- Deliver Advertising through Social Media/Banners/Website
- Connect with and engage customers with Public Service Announcement during events.
- Increase sales by showcasing products
- Visibility and recognition during the fair as well as year around at the facility
- A wide range of customer demographics
Each of our sponsorship packages have a broad range of ways to reach the future potential customer. We want to help you accomplish your sales and goals by tailoring a sponsorship package which will fit your business marketing needs. Advertising
- TV Advertising
- Abilene Reporter News listing
- Social Media platform promotions Facebook
- Website links and promotions
Hospitality and Entertainment
- Public Service Announcements during events
- Banners at entry gates of the facility
- Vests with company name
- Speak with fair patrons about your company
- Banners in the Coliseum during the PRCA Rodeo
- Logo listed on the outdoor digital sign year round
- West Texas Fair & Rodeo Passes
- Rodeo Tickets (choice of nights)